[PDF] HUMAN METABOLISM: A REGULATORY PERSPECTIVE descargar gratis
HUMAN METABOLISM: A REGULATORY PERSPECTIVE de KEITH N. FRAYN
- HUMAN METABOLISM: A REGULATORY PERSPECTIVE
- KEITH N. FRAYN
- Número de páginas: 360
- Idioma: INGLÉS
- Formatos: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9781119331438
- Editorial: JOHN WILEY & SONS INC
- Año de edición: 2019
Descarga gratuita de libros sobre electrónica. HUMAN METABOLISM: A REGULATORY PERSPECTIVE iBook
The updated bestselling guide to human metabolism and metabolic regulation
The revised and comprehensively updated new edition of Human Metabolism (formerly Metabolic Regulation – A Human Perspective) offers a current and integrated review of metabolism and metabolic regulation. The authors explain difficult concepts in clear and concise terms in order to provide an accessible and essential guide to the topic. This comprehensive text covers a wide range of topics such as energy balance, body weight regulation, exercise, and how the body copes with extreme situations, and illustrates how metabolic regulation allows the human body to adapt to many different conditions.
This fourth edition has been revised with a new full colour text design and helpful illustrations that illuminate the regulatory mechanisms by which all cells control the metabolic processes necessary for life. The text includes chapter summaries and additional explanatory text that help to clarify the information presented. In addition, the newly revised edition includes more content on metabolic pathways and metabolic diseases. This important resource:
- Is a valuable tool for scientists, practitioners and students across a broad range of health sciences including medicine, biochemistry, nutrition, dietetics, sports science and nursing
- Includes a full colour text filled with illustrations and additional diagrams to aid understanding
- Offers a companion website with additional learning and teaching resources.
Written for students of medicine, biochemistry, nutrition, dietetics, sports science and nursing, Human Metabolism has been revised and updated to provide a comprehensive review of metabolism and metabolic regulation.
PUBLICACIONES SIMILARES: [PDF] The Girl He Used to Know: A Novel by Tracey Garvis Graves pdf,
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire